PyraCloud provides a single view into all the open invoices.
You can filter invoices by country, business unit, cost center and more to develop a clear view on both global and business unit spend.
To access invoices click on “Inventory” in the main PyraCloud navigation bar and select “Invoices”.
This will take you to the “Invoices” page where you will see a list of invoices that have been created.
The filters mentioned below can be applied to the invoice:
- Filter by document date: the invoice can be searched by the invoice creation date
- Filter by PO number: the invoice can be searched by entering the PO number in the search box
- Invoice status: the invoice can be searched by its status i.e. All/open/paid/overdue/open without overdue.
Clicking on an invoice will open up the Invoice Details as shown below:
From here you can:
- View further information about the products
- See the history of this transaction and link to more detail
- View the contracts asociated with this transaction