The main goal of Help and Support is to provide a convenient way for PyraCloud users to contact the PyraCloud Support Team by creating support tickets, monitoring ticket changes and provide data needed to solve problems. In addition, this module allows you to easily see all tickets created and search for any historic tickets you may need.
What is a support ticket?
A ticket represent an issue a user may be experiencing with one of the PyraCloud modules, a suggestion, a question or any other matter which may be resolved by PyraCloud Support Team.
How to access Help & Support
From the Main Menu
To access the Help & Support from the Main Menu, click on your user name on the top right (1) which will open the dropdown, then click on Help + Support (2).
From Other PyraCloud Modules
To access Help & Support from any PyraCloud module, locate the Help link at the bottom of the menu on the left of the page (1) and choose Help + Support (2).
After opening the Help & Support module user will be presented with main page of the module.
This page consists of 3 elements:
- List of tickets created by user
- Submit a ticket button
- System status tile
The ticket list provides an overview of all tickets created by the currently logged in user, displaying the most important information for each ticket (ticket number, subject, status, last modification date). By default the tickets will be ordered by the “Ticket Status” column in the following order:
- In Progress
- Information Needed
Custom ordering and filtering is possible by clicking on column headers. Clicking anywhere on a row or “View” action button in the last column will display a detailed view of the ticket.
Submit a Ticket Button
This button takes you to the Submit a ticket form which allows you to create a new ticket.
System Status Tile
This tile displays a summary of the current PyraCloud status. To see detailed information about each module click the View System Status link, which will take you to the page containing detailed information about the status of each module and any planned maintenances.
Creating a New Ticket
After clicking Submit a Ticket takes user to a form allowing user to create new ticket for PyraCloud customer support team. To create a ticket, user has to fill some basic ticket data along with detailed description. All fields with * symbol are required and if not provded, application will not allow user to create the ticket.
- What it is about? – dropdown allows users to select a category which gives the support team a general idea about the type of request.
- Who is this issue for? – add the email address of the user raising the ticket. By default the current users email will be populated.
- Subject – what the ticket is about.
- Description – detailed description of a problem/suggestion.
- Attachments – user is able to select one or many files containing helpful information which will be associated with the ticket. Each file cannot be larger than 5MB.
When all required fields are populated, the Save button becomes active. After clicking Save the new ticket will be created and the application will navigate back to the main page.
Ticket Details View
Click on any row in the ticket list, or choose “View”. This will take you to the ticket details page. The page contains all ticket data, messages and attachment related to the ticket. It is divided into 2 sections:
- Ticket details
- Ticket status and messages
This section displays basic ticket information provided by the user during the ticket creation, or added after internal processing of the new ticket.
- Ticket number – unique identifier for the ticket. This value is assigned automatically by the internal system and can be used in further communication to identify the ticket.
- Submitted – date of ticket creation.
- Last updated – date indicating last changes withing the ticket, be it: status change, new messages, new attachments, etc.
- What it is about – category of the ticket.
- Who is this issue for – email of the user who created this ticket.
- Subject – what the ticket is about.
- Description – detailed description of the problem/suggestion.
- Attachments – files attached to the ticket. User is still able to add new ones if needed. Each new file cannot be larger than 5MB.
Ticket Status shows the current step of processing the ticket. Possible status values are:
- Requested – ticket is waiting to be processed by a member of support team. It should be processed within the next 24 hours.
- Information needed – processing of the ticket has started, but the user did not provide all of the information needed to successfully solve the problem. A message describing what additional data is needed will be added by the support team member.
- In progress – ticket is currently being worked on.
- Resolved – ticket is closed and user request is solved.
The messages section allows you to write a new message to the support team, or view historical messages. This is the way to communicate with the support team or analyse ticket changes. Messages can be added by users, by support team members, or generated automatically when a ticket is modified, for example, when status changes or new attachment is added.
Adding new message
To add a new message, just type into the Add Message field and click Send Message.
Historical messages list
You can see all messages which were added/generated within the ticket. By default only the last message is displayed. To see the full list click Show More.
When a ticket is modified, an email will be sent to the users Account Team with a description of the changes. Email are sent when:
- New tickets are created
- Ticket status changed
- Comments are added
- Attachments are uploaded