If you login to PyraCloud with a username and password, then you can reset and change your password.
If you forget your password or need to reset it, enter you username on the login page and click on “Continue”.
Click on the “Don’t remember your password?” link.
You can click on “Send Email” and a password reset link will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
To change your password click on your name in the top right and select “Change Password” from the drop down.
The below screen will open where you can enter a new password and then confirm the new password. After you changed your password, you will need to login to PyraCloud again.
You can only choose a password that complies with the following rules:
- At least 8 characters in length
- Contains at least 3 of the following 4 types of characters:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (e.g. ! @ # $ % ^ & *)
- Is a unique password, i.e. it is not
- a variation of your username
- one of the most common passwords