Access tokens are generated through the Azure EA Portal. Since tokens expire on a regular basis, you may need to follow this process to regenerate a new token if your current token has expired.
To generate your access token, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Azure EA Portal at https://ea.azure.com/
- When the portal has opened, click the Enrollment link at the top of the screen.
- On the enrollment screen, enter your enrollment number in the Search box, and click on the tile for your enrollment.
- Make sure Department Admin (DA) charges and Account Owner (AO) charges are enabled.
- Make sure azure marketplace is enabled, so PyraCloud can access EA marketplace purchases
- On the Enrollment Details page, click on Reports in the left navigation bar.
- On the Usage Summary page, click the Download Usage link at the top.
- On the Download Usage page, click the API Access Key link at the top.
- On the API Access Key page, click generate.
- Click Yes and then click on Expand Key.
Click Copy and Save this access token.