This article explains how you can use a credit card method in PyraCloud Canada and USA.
You can follow the steps below to create your orders using your credit card and also see how can you authorize any additional payments to SoftwareONE.
To get to the product search page, navigate to Buy > Products and Services
On this page you are able to search for the product you would like to buy. You can use different available filters to find your product from the catalogue.
Once you have found the product you are looking for, add it to your Shopping Cart. To do this, simply click on the Shopping Cart icon as shown below.
You will see a notification that it has been successfully added.
There are three ways to get to your Shopping Cart:
- You can click on Buy > Shopping Cart in the navigation menu.
- The second way to get the Shopping Cart is by clicking on the Shopping Cart Button at the top right of the page.
- The third way to get to the Shopping Cart is by clicking on the Go to Shopping Cart icon in the success notification which will show up immediately after you have added a Product to your Shopping Cart.
Once in your Shopping Cart, you will see your items which you have added to the Cart. To create an Order for the product(s), click on the Create Order button.
This will take you to the Create Order Page. Please make sure that the contact addresses are correct.
To pay for the Product with a Credit Card:
Please make sure you select Wirecard – Credit Card as the Payment Method
Please add your Reference and your PO Number in to the fields. If you have a second PO Number and Special Instructions, you can write them in to the second two fields.
When you are ready click on the Create Order button.
A popup window opens. Please enter your Credit Card Information.
To add a new Credit Card, you will need to accept the consent request and also if you want to store your credit card information.
Once you have accepted, you can enter the credit card details as shown below. Simply enter your Credit Card information into the fields.
If you have already saved a Credit Card for later you can select the Credit Card by clicking on the Existing Cards dropdown menu, and select the Card.
Once submitted, you will be prompted for 3D secure authentication. You need to click “3D Secure Authorization” button in order to perform this authentication from your respective bank.
You will then be taken to the Order Detail page. This is your confirmation that the order is complete and sent to SoftwareONE.
If any changes are made to the order after it is created in platform (and if those changes cause an increase in order price), you can authorize the additional amount in PyraCloud.
There are two ways in which you can access the Credit Card Authorization Page in PyraCloud
- Using a direct link – Once you are logged into PyraCloud you can access the below link and this will take you to the authorization page
- Through the main navigation menu – From the main menu click on Buy and the select Credit Card from the drop down
This will open the below screen which will show you the order number against which you need to authorize, as well as the amount you need to authorize.
You can click on the magnifying glass to see further details about the order you are going to authorize.
The amount shown in the Requested amount column is the additional amount you need to authorize.
- Click on black wallet icon to authorize the amount. This will then open the credit card window
- You will then be asked for consent to save the Credit Card Details. Once you accept, you will be taken to the next screen wherein you can input the card details
- Once the card details are populated and you click on submit, you will be asked for 3D Secure Authorization
- Once you are ready, click on the 3D Secure Authorization button and it will complete the payment
You will then see a confirmation popup that the operation was sucessful.
Once completed, the order will no longer be shown in the Credit Card Authorization Required Page.
All of the credit cards which you have stored, saved and used can be seen on the Credit Card page.
Simply use the Delete button if you want to delete any credit cards you no longer want to use.