Subscription Manager enables you to manage your 365Simple subscriptions in PyraCloud.
Navigating to Subscription Manager
On the main PyraCloud dashboard, click on Manage in the navigation menu and click on Subscription Manager.
Select Your Tenant
On the Subscription Updates tab, select the tenant you wish to work with under the Select Cloud Account heading.
If you only have one tenant, it will be selected automatically.
View Your Tenant Summary
Directly below the Selected Cloud Account, the tenant summary information is visible. This is broken into three sections:
- Microsoft Details: The tenant ID and primary tenant domain are displayed
- Contract Details: The contract number, contract start date and your support level are displayed.
- Links: Links to PyraCloud Consumption Analytics (for this tenant), your 365Simple contract, and the Microsoft Office 365 Portal are displayed.
Update Your Subscriptions
Subscription Manager supports storing several changes and applying them all together as a single order.
As you adjust subscriptions and add-ons in Subscription Manager, your changes are stored as a “draft”. A “draft” represents a set of changes to one or more subscriptions or add-ons in your tenant.
Once you are happy with your changes, you can then apply them immediately, or send them for approval by another user in your organization.
Prepare Your Changes
Adjust Subscription Quantity
You can adjust the quantity of your subscriptions in two ways:
- Update the subscription quantity on the main Subscriptions tab. Click the number in the New Quantity column of the grid and adjust it up and down as desired:
- Update the subscription quantity on the Subscription Detail page. To do this, click the View link in the Actions column.
- Then scroll down and adjust the quantity in the Adjustments section of the page.
Adjust Subscription Status
You can adjust the status of your subscriptions on the Subscription Detail page.
To do this, click the View link in the Actions column on the Subscriptions tab. Then adjust the status in the Subscription Status section of the page.
Adjust Add-on Quantity and Status
You can adjust the quantity and status of your add-ons under the Add-ons tab in the Subscription Details page.
To do this, click the View link in the Actions column on the Subscriptions tab.
Then on the Subscription Details page, click the Add-ons tab.
Change the status of add-ons in the grid.
Finally, adjust the quantity of add-ons in the grid.
Apply Your Changes Immediately
Once you have made all the required adjustments, navigate back to the main subscriptions tab by clicking the Back to Subscription Manager button at the bottom of any page.
Below the grid, you can see the cost impact of the changes you have made.
- The Current Monthly Total shows the total monthly cost of your subscriptions and add-ons prior to applying your changes
- The New Monthly Total shows the total monthly cost of your subscriptions and add-ons after applying your changes
- The Difference shows the change in monthly cost as a result of applying your changes.
There are two ways to apply your changes depending on the permissions you have been granted:
- Apply Now: If you have been granted the “Apply Now” permission, you can apply your changes straight away. These changes will take effect immediately, and your new licenses will be available to assign to users within a few minutes.
- Send for Approval: If you have been granted the “Send for Approval” permission, you can select another user in your organization who has the “Apply Now” permission to apply your changes for you
If you have the Apply Now permission and you have made changes to your subscriptions and/or add-ons, then the Apply Now button at the bottom of the screen will be enabled.
Click Apply Now to apply your changes.
When you click Apply Now, a progress bar will be displayed above the grid showing the progress of the operation. Once it is complete, you will be able to assign those new licenses to users in the Office 365 admin portal.